Tujuah Satu Motivation


 This is a few motivation for our life :
1. All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth. Napoleon Hill

2. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
3. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
4. Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
5. As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
6. Assumptions allow the best in life to pass you by.
7. At least three times every day take a moment and ask yourself what is really important. Have the wisdom and the courage to build your life around your answer. Lee Jampolsky

0 komentar:

free counters